Avocado Coconut soup is a creamy soup with goodness of Cucumber. It has so many creamy and cooling ingredients that promise you to be hydrated while providing antioxidant support all summer long.
- 2 Avocados; Peeled Diced
- ½ Cup Water
- 1 Onion; Diced
- 4 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 2 Cups Vegetable Stock
- 1 Cups Coconut milk
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp Chili Flakes
- 1 ½ tsp Black Pepper Powder
- Cucumber; Diced
- Fresh Parsley ; To Garnish
- Heat a pan, pour ½ Cup water on it. Add onion and cover cook it for 5 minutes on medium heat. Allow it to cool down to room temperature.
- In a blender, mix the avocado pulp with the lemon juice and onion. Add the chicken stock and coconut milk.
- Season with salt, pepper, chili powder, and blend to form a smooth puree. Place in the fridge to chill.
- While the soup is chilling, prepare your garnish. Wash the cucumber and peel it if you’d like. Cut it in half and remove the seeds. Dice or slice thin.
- When the soup is cold and you are ready to serve, give it another stir. Ladle into bowls, and garnish with cucumber and chopped fresh herbs.
For Top 10 Vegetable Soups Click here