Cauliflower mushroom soup is something which makes me feel so good. The creamy texture and aroma of grilled mushrooms makes every mushroom lover to crave for it. For a vegan version, we can use coconut cream instead of Cheese.
- 1 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 2 cloves Garlic; minced
- 1 medium Onion; diced
- 1 Potato; Diced
- 1 medium Cauliflower; Chopped
- ½ Cup Mushrooms; Grilled and roughly chopped
- 3 Cups Vegetable broth
- 1 tbsp Green Chili Paste
- Salt to taste
- Black Pepper to taste
- 1 pinch Nutmeg Powder
- 2 tbsp Grated Parmesan
- Green Onion; To garnish
- Heat oil in pan on medium heat. Sauté Onions and Garlic for 4-5 minutes or till Garlic is fragrant.
- Add diced Potato and Cauliflower. Cover cook it for 10-12 minutes or until soft. Stir in intervals.
- Add vegetable broth and Green Chili paste. Boil for 5-10 minutes.
- Blend the mixture till soft and creamy. Adjust consistency as per choice.
- Season the soup with Grilled mushrooms, Salt, Nutmeg powder and Black Pepper powder. Mix well.
- Garnish with green Onions and Parmesan. Serve hot.
For Top 10 Vegetable Soups Click here