Baked Garlic Cheddar Chicken is the easiest and quickest baked chicken tenders ever with cheddar cheese and garlic, so good!
- 4 boneless, thin pounded Chicken breast
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp black Pepper powder
- ½ Cup Butter
- 1 tsp Mustard sauce
- 4-5 Garlic cloves minced
- ½ Cup Breadcrumbs
- 1 Cup Cheddar cheese (shredded)
- ½ tsp Red pepper powder
- 1 tsp dried Parsley
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 tbsp Molten Cheddar Cheese
- 2 tbsp fresh Parsley Leaves (Chopped)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a baking dish and cover the bottom with a thin layer of bread crumbs.
- Brush chicken breast with hot butter, garlic and mustard sauce.
- Mix breadcrumbs, cheddar cheese, red pepper powder, Dried parsley, garlic powder, salt & pepper in a plate. Coat each chicken breast with the mixture.
- Place chicken breast on baking dish. Spray a generous amount of oil on chicken breast.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.
- Serve with Molten Cheddar Cheese and fresh parsley leaves.