A quesadilla is a tortilla which is filled with cheese and then grilled or cooked on pan. Queso” is cheese in Spanish. Traditionally these are made with corn tortillas but we can substitute it for wheat tortillas, it completely depends on choice.
Get ready to be pleased with melted cheese and everything you love between tortillas. Yes! You can add veggies or meat or salad to a quesadillas. Quesadillas liked to be innovated!
- 4 (10 inch) Whole wheat flour tortillas
- 1 cup sharp Cheddar cheese; Shredded
- 1 Cup Cream Cheese
- 4 tbsp Butter
- 1 tbsp Chili flakes
- Salt to taste
- 2 tbsp green onion; thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp Cilantro; chopped
- ½ Green bell Pepper; chopped
- Keep tortillas on a large tray, spread butter over one side of each tortilla. Flip them.
- Spread cream cheese over the unbuttered side of each tortilla.
- Take Cheddar Cheese, Chili flakes, Salt, Green onion, Cilantro and Bell pepper in a mixing bowl.
- Divide the Cheese mixture in parts and spread it on half of each tortilla (On Cheese applied side).
- Fold the tortillas in half over the cheese mixture to make a half-moon.
- Warm a skillet on low heat, cook prepared tortillas on the skillet by flipping buttered sides (One by One) until golden brown.
- Cut into wedges and serve hot with your favorite dip.
Click here for Top 10 Quick and Easy Appetizer Recipes