Crostini is an Italian appetizer consisting of small slices of grilled or toasted bread and toppings. The toppings may include a variety of different cheeses, meats, and vegetables, or may be presented more simply with a brush of olive oil and herbs or a sauce.
- 2 Cups Chickpeas; Soaked and Boiled
- 1 Cup Pomegranate seeds
- ½ Cup fresh mint leaves; chopped
- 2 Green Onions; chopped
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- Salt to taste
- ½ tsp Black pepper
- 1 Large Baguette; Sliced and toasted
- Take Coarsely chopped Chickpeas in a mixing bowl.
- Add Pomegranate seeds, mint leaves, Green Onions, Olive Oil, Salt and Black Pepper.
- Top Sliced and toasted Baguette with the mixture and Serve.
Click here for Top 10 Quick and Easy Appetizer Recipes