Chocolate Cream Cheese Puffs are deliciously chewy dough balls with surprise of molten Chocolate and Cream Cheese. Easy to prepare and requires only few ingredients. Awesome to please your guest with sweet chocolaty dessert.
- 1 Cup water
- 1 Cup All Purpose flour
- ½ Cup + 2 tbsp butter; divided
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 4 eggs; Beaten
- 2 Cups Cream Cheese
- 1 Cup Chocolate Spread / Molten Chocolate chips.
- 3 Cups Whipped Dessert topping Cream
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a baking tray with 2 tbsp butter.
- Boil water in a deep pan, add butter and salt. Mix and boil for 2 minutes.
- Add all purpose flour to the pan, stirring continuously to avoid formation of lumps. Cook the mixture till it becomes thick. Cool at room temperature for 10 minutes.
- Add Eggs and mix vigorously to make an even thick paste.
- Drop 15 tbsp of dough on the baking tray keeping 1 inch distance between the heaps.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until golden brown and firm. Prick puffs with fork and allow the steam to release. Let it cool in a wire rack. Keep aside.
- Take Cream Cheese and Chocolate spread/Molten Choco Chips in a mixing bowl. Beat until well combined.
- Add Whipped dessert topping cream to Cheese-Chocolate mixture. Fold to combine. Cover and Chill for an hour.
- Cut tops of puffs. Scoop the soft dough from puffs. Fill it with Cream-Cheese-Chocolate mixture.
- Place the tops and drizzle some molten chocolate over the puffs. Serve immediately.