Chocolate truffle is delicious chocolate ball with different types of flavors infused in it. It has many variations. Here, we have prepared it using a very simple recipe. I love Coffee, so I have added espresso for flavoring the truffle.
- 2 Cups bittersweet baking Dark Chocolate
- 1 Cup Heavy Cream
- 2 tbsp Unsalted Butter; Molten
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tbsp Espresso powder
- 1 Cup Milk Chocolate Chips
- 2 Cups chopped chocolate
- Line a cookie tray with aluminum foil.
- Boil water in a deep pan, keep a large glass bowl on it (make double boiler). Melt baking chocolate in glass bowl stirring continuously.
- Add Vanilla extract and Espresso powder. Mix and Remove from heat. Allow to cool for 10 minutes.
- Add butter and heavy whipping cream. Mix thoroughly and Refrigerate for 20 minutes or till it is firm enough to hold shape.
- Make small balls of the chocolate mixture. Place it on prepared cookie tray. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Melt Milk Chocolate Chips in double boiler. Dip each truffle into it and roll over Chopped chocolate pieces.
- Set aside for 15 minutes. Enjoy!
*You can store it for 15 days in a cool place.