Classic Shirley Temple has a quick and easy recipe, you can prepare this mocktail at home in just few minutes. It is made using only two ingredients and it is so tasty that you always want it more! this beautiful red mocktail is voted to be served on kids party or valentines day too..
- 15 ml Grenadine/ fresh pomegranate juice
- 120 ml Ginger ale/lemonade
- Add Grenadine/ pomegranate juice to a highball glass half-filled with ice cubes.
- Top with ginger ale (or lemonade).
- Garnish with a Maraschino cherry and/or a slice of orange.
Click here for Top 10 Most Popular Mocktails