Coconut laddus are delicious milk and coconut balls. It has a perfect nutty aroma of roasted coconut. There are many variations of coconut laddu. Using condensed milk is the authentic one. These laddus can be served on any festival. It is a very popular sweet which is loved by people from Punjab, especially on Vaisakhi Festival.
- 2 Cup Coconut; Finely Grated
- 1 Cup Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 tsp Cardamom Powder
- ½ Cup Coconut Powder
- Heat a pan, add grated Coconut and stir fry for 5 minutes on medium heat.
- Add Sweetened Condensed Milk and Mix well.
- Stir continuously until the mixture starts to thicken and forms dough.
- Turn off the heat. Add Cardamom Powder. Mix well and let it cool down.
- Divide the mixture into equal parts and roll them into balls.
- Roll the balls over Coconut powder and Serve.
Click here for the Vaisakhi Special Dishes