Ravioli are a type of dumpling composed of a filling sealed between two layers of thin pasta dough. The filling can be veggies, cheese or meat. It has many variations; you can serve ravioli with sauce or simply toss it with veggies to make a meal.
- 24 cheese Ravioli; Packaged
- 1½ Cups Panko/ Flaky Breadcrumbs (for crispy texture)
- ¾ Cup Garlic breadcrumbs
- 2 tbsp Butter
- Salt to taste
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 2 tsp Parsley flakes
- 1 tbsp Parmesan cheese; Grated
- 3 Eggs; beaten
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Boil water in a pot, Cook ravioli for 3-4 minutes. Drain and Cool at room temperature for 10 minutes.
- Grease a baking tray with butter.
- Take breadcrumbs in a large plate. Add Parmesan Cheese, Parsley flakes , Salt and Italian seasoning.
- Firstly, coat each ravioli with beaten Eggs. Then, with breadcrumbs mixture.
- Arrange all the Eggs + Breadcrumbs coated ravioli on greased baking tray.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Flip and again bake for 5 minutes.
- Serve hot with your favorite dip and Enjoy!
Click here for Top 10 Quick and Easy Appetizer Recipes