Dark chocolate mousse is a luscious and intense chocolate flavored mousse. In French, the word Mousse means ‘foam’, being light or creamy. It’s silky texture will make you crazy and you will always want it more!
- 2 Cups bittersweet chocolate ; finely chopped
- ½ Cup unsweetened Chocolate; Diced
- 1 Cups + ½ Cup Heavy cream; chilled and separated
- ½ Cup Sugar
- 2 tbsp instant Coffee Powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 Cup Chocolate; Chopped
- Microwave chocolate in a large microwave-safe bowl till it melts, stir in every 30 seconds.
- Scrape the melted chocolate into a large bowl and set aside.
- Combine Cream, Sugar, instant coffee and vanilla extract. Beat together, using heavy duty electric mixer till soft peaks are formed.
- Whisk ½ Cup whipped cream and fold into the chocolate mixture until smooth.
- Divide the mousse in dessert glasses. garnish with chopped chocolate.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Serve.