Chocolate bread pudding can be proved to be the best way to please your guest with a final touch to your delicious meal. It is very easy to prepare and takes little time from your day. It is wonderfully rich and dense, specially designed for chocolate addicts.
- 2 tbsp + 4 tbsp Butter; Separated
- 8 slices of Cinnamon Raisin Bread
- 4 tbsp Brown Sugar
- A pinch of Salt
- Pinch of Nutmeg Powder
- 1 Cup chocolate chips
- 2 cups Milk
- 1 Cup Cream
- 3 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 3 large Eggs; Beaten
- 1 Cup Chocolate syrup
- Place the bread cubes in a large bowl, and drizzle with 4 tbsp melted butter. Toss to coat.
- Mix Brown Sugar, Salt and Nutmeg powder in a bowl. Sprinkle evenly on Bread pieces. Toss to coat.
- Grease a baking dish with 2 tbsp butter. Spread bread pieces and Choco chips evenly on it.
- Heat Milk and Cocoa powder in heavy bottomed pan for 5 minutes. Add cream and Mix well.
- Whisk beaten Eggs in a bowl till it attains frothy texture. Fold in Milk-Cream mixture.
- Pour over the bread pieces in a baking dish. Cover and refrigerate for at least an hour.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Bake the bread Pieces for 25-30 minutes.
- Take bread pieces in serving bowl, drizzle with Chocolate Syrup and serve hot.