Eggplants are really a good canvas to infuse flavors. Eggplant Parmesan bites are great crowd pleasing appetizer which can be prepared in few minutes. It can be fried or baked. It goes well with Marinara Sauce. Enjoy these perfect entrée bites with your friend and family.
- 2 medium Eggplants; peeled and Sliced
- 3 large Eggs; beaten
- ½ Cup All purpose flour
- ½ Cup Panko/ Flaky Breadcrumbs
- 1 Cup Parmesan cheese; grated
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley; chopped
- 1 Cup Marinara sauce
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Grease a baking tray with butter.
- Take 2 mixing bowls. Keep beaten Eggs in one bowl and Flour in other bowl.
- Take breadcrumbs, Italian seasoning and parmesan cheese in a shallow bowl.
- Coat each Eggplant slice with flour, Shake off the excess.
- Dip each Eggplant slice in Beaten Eggs bowl. Coat with breadcrumbs-Parmesan mixture.
- Bake for 10 minutes or till eggplant slices appear golden brown. Flip and bake for additional 10 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley and serve hot with Marinara sauce.
Click here for Top 10 Quick and Easy Appetizer Recipes