Fruit rabri is a delicious combination of milk and fruits. It takes time to cook but the results are delicious when you take time. 😉
- 1 Liter Whole Milk
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 tsp Cardamom powder
- ½ Cup Pomegranate
- ½ Cup Apple Pieces (Peeled and Chopped)
- 1 Cup Grapes; Peeled
- 2 tbsp Pistachios (Chopped)
- Boil Milk until it is reduced to half. Stir in intervals and boil till it comes to thick consistency.
- Add Sugar and Cardamom powder. Mix nicely. Switch off the flame.
- Transfer the thickened milk into the bowl and allow it to cool for 1-2 hours.
- Add Pomegranate, Apple pieces and Grapes to the Rabri / Thickened milk. Mix well.
- Garnish with chopped Pistachios and serve.
Click here for Ganesh Chaturthi 2017 Recipes