A fudgy chocolate brownie is a mouthful delicious dessert. If you look up ‘fudgy’ in the dictionary, these brownies would come up for sure. Brownies are just a simple yet amazing dessert that will never get old in any household.
- 2 tbsp + 3 tbsp unsalted Butter; softened and divided
- ½ Cup Unsweetened Cocoa
- ½ tsp Salt
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar
- 2 large Eggs; Beaten
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp Baking powder
- 1 Cup All purpose flour; Sifted
- ½ Cup Dark chocolate; Melted
- ½ Cup Chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Grease a 10 inch Square Baking dish with 2tbsp butter. Keep aside.
- Melt 3 tbsp Butter in microwave for 1 minute. Add Unsweetened Cocoa to it. Mix well and microwave for 2 minutes
- Add Brown Sugar, Salt, Baking powder, Eggs and Vanilla Extract. Stir to combine all the ingredients.
- Add flour and gently stir to blend.
- Pour Batter into the baking dish. Bake for 30 minutes or till toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Cool for at least 15 minutes. Spread Dark chocolate Syrup
- Cut into bite size pieces. Garnish with Chocolate chips and Serve.