Home Style Garlic toast is seasoned regular bread topped with garlic and butter/olive oil. It is quick and easy recipe for a delicious crunchy and cheesy bite. Garlic bread is made using French bread but here we have used regular burger bun.
- 4 cloves garlic; Minced
- 2 tbsp salted butter
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 burger buns
- 4 tbsp Parmesan Cheese; Grated
- 2 tsp Parsley flakes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 10 minutes.
- Stir together Butter, Oil, Cheese, Parsley flakes and Garlic in a bowl until smooth.
- Slice the burger buns in half horizontally.Spread the cheese mixture evenly on the sliced burger bun.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 8 minutes. Set the oven to broil; broil until hot and bubbly, about 2 additional minutes.
- Serve hot with Salsa (Sauce) or any other cheese dip of your choice.
*Garlic toast has many variations, you can add cheese & herbs of your choice. Cheese lovers can add more cheese to it.