Kesar Pista Lassi is a refreshing traditional milk-yogurt based drink. It is usually served with dry fruits and cream. As we know, people from Punjab loves dry fruits and they serve it with happiness. They use it to garnish sweets and drinks. It is awesome to serve this rich delicious drink on festival of Vaisakhi to your guests.
- 4 Cups Sweet Curd/ Yogurt
- Few strands Saffron
- 1 tsp Green cardamom powder
- 1 Cup + 1 tbsp Warm milk
- 1 tsp Rose Water
- 10 tbsp Powdered Sugar
- 10-15 Pistachios; Coarsely Chopped
- 6-7 Ice Cubes
- Soak saffron in 1 tbsp warm milk and keep aside.
- Pour 1 Cup Warm Milk in a mixing bowl, add Sweet Curd/Yogurt. Blend nicely.
- Add Saffron milk, Cardamom Powder, Rose Water and Sugar. Blend to mix ingredients properly.
- Pour into tall glasses containing ice cubes.
- Garnish with Pistachios and Serve.
Click here for the Vaisakhi Special Dishes