Tilapia is the perfect flavor canvas for herbs, lemon and butter. This easy recipe for tilapia takes few minutes and is flavorful.
- 2 fillet Tilapia fish
- Salt to taste
- 2 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 tsp Onion powder
- 2 tsp Chili flakes
- 1 tsp Black Pepper powder
- 1 tsp Dried parsley leaves
- 3 tbsp Fresh lemon juice
- Oil Spray
- 2 tbsp Butter
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Spray a baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Rinse tilapia fillets under cool water, and pat dry with paper towels. Rub lemon juice on both the sides of fish fillet.
- Mix Butter, Garlic powder, Chili flakes, Black pepper powder, Parsley & salt in a bowl. Apply this mixture on both the sides of fish fillet. Keep it aside for 10 minutes.
- Place fish fillets on oil sprayed baking dish. Spray a generous amount of oil on fish fillet.
- Bake in preheated oven until the fish is white and flakes when pulled apart with a fork, about 30 minutes.
- Serve the fillets with baked and seasoned vegetables of choice.
Image Courtesy : Pinterest.com