When you have Cauliflower, bake them to bites with crunch of breadcrumbs! These ranch Cauliflower bites will be on fire at your party. Buffalo red hot sauce is something which will literally add fire to the cauliflower bites. Don’t forget to serve a mocktail to extinguish fire in a tasty way!
- 1 Medium Cauliflower ; bite size pieces
- 4 tbsp Salted Butter; Molten
- ½ tsp Garlic powder
- ½ tsp Fresh dill weed; chopped
- ½ tsp Black pepper
- 1 cup Panko / Flaky Breadcrumbs
- ½ Cup Buffalo Red hot wings sauce
- 1 Cup Mayonnaise (Dip)
- Heat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place the rack at the lowest level of oven.
- Take Garlic powder, Fresh dill weed and Black Pepper in a bowl. Mix nicely.
- Pour butter evenly on Cauliflower pieces and toss it with the spice mixture until evenly coated.
- Sprinkle breadcrumbs over coated Cauliflower pieces. Lightly toss again.
- Grease a baking tray with Butter. Place coated Cauliflower pieces on it.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Flip and again bake for 5 minutes.
- Transfer baked cauliflower pieces to a large bowl. Pour buffalo sauce hot sauce on it, toss to coat evenly.
- Serve hot with Mayonnaise dip.
Click here for Top 10 Quick and Easy Appetizer Recipes