It is a healthy cutlet recipe with goodness of vegetables. It can served as evening snacks or breakfast or an Appetizer with a tangy Chutney.
- 2 Cups Rava(Semolina)
- 4 Cups milk
- Salt to taste
- ¼ Cup Green Onion Chopped
- ¼ Cup carrot shredded
- ¼ Cup Capsicum (Green bell pepper)
- ¼ Cup Corn (optional)
- ½ Cup Paneer ( Homemade Indian cheese) Shredded
- 3-4 Green Chillies
- ½ Cup Cilantro (Coriander) chopped
- 2 tsp Black pepper powder
- 2 tsp Olive oil
- Extra light Olive oil (spray)
- Boil Milk and salt in a deep pan.
- Add olive oil, Veggies, Paneer, black pepper & salt. Cook until veggies get soften.
- Add Semolina slowly & mix continuously in a circular motion. No lumps should be formed.
- Allow it to cook till it thickens and leaves the sides of the pan.
- Grease a flat plate and spread the mixture on the plate with the help of a spatula.
- Refrigerate the mixture for 2-3 hour or till the mixture firms up. You can also freeze it for an hour.
- Take out the mixture from the freezer/ refrigerator and cut into desired shape of the cutlets ( various shapes of molds are available at stores)
- Spray little oil on both the sides of cutlet and put in a preheated airfryer for 10 min at 180 degrees.
- Serve hot with Mint-Coriander Chutney or Tomato ketchup.