Spicy black bean soup is perfect for lunch or Dinner. Nothing can be more comforting than this flavorful soup. I love beans! I add it to soups, curries, rice and everything. This is an awesome soup that is light and it doesn’t contain meat.
- Cooking spray / 2 tsp Oil
- 1 medium Onion; finely chopped
- 4 Garlic cloves; minced
- 1 Cup Black beans; Soaked and boiled
- ½ tsp Red Chili flakes
- 1 tsp Cumin Powder
- Salt to taste
- ½ tsp Black pepper powder
- 2 ½ Cup vegetable broth
- 1 small Tomato; Diced
- 3 Green chilies; Chopped
- ¼ Cup Yellow corn; Boiled
- Heat a pan, spray oil evenly on it. Add Onion and Garlic. Stir frequently until onions are soft.
- Add Tomato, Green Chilies and Corn. Mix well and cover cook for 2 minutes.
- Take black beans in a mixing bowl, mash roughly. Add salt, black pepper powder, chili flakes and cumin powder. Mix well.
- Add the above mixture to the pan. Mix nicely to make an even paste. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Add vegetable stock and stir. Cover cook the soup for 15-20 minutes at medium flame. Stir occasionally.
- Mash the beans roughly and Serve hot with your favorite bread.
For Top 10 Vegetable Soups Click here