Canapés are type of decorative food, consisting of a small piece of bread/ puff pastry/cracker topped with some savory dressing and often eaten in one bite. Canapés are best crowd pleasing quick appetizer which goes well with salsa. It looks fresh and colorful. You can substitute veggies for any ground meat topped with sauce of your choice.
- ½ Cup Black Beans (Soaked and Boiled / Canned)
- 2 Avocado (ripe) ; diced
- 2 Jalapeno pepper ; finely chopped
- 1 tbsp + 1 tbsp Lime Juice; divided
- ½ tsp Sea Salt
- ½ Cup + ½ Cup Onion; minced and divided
- 1 tsp Olive Oil
- Salt to taste
- ½ cup Cilantro; Chopped
- 1 medium Tomato; Chopped
- 1 tsp Black Pepper Powder
- 30 tortilla chips
- Mash Avocado in a bowl leaving some chunks.
- Add ½ cup Onion, Sea Salt and 1 tbsp lime juice to Avocado. Mix well and keep aside.
- In a mixing bowl; Take Black beans, 1 tbsp lime juice, ½ Cup Onion, Black pepper, Jalapeno Peppers, Olive oil, Salt, Cilantro and Tomato. Mix well.
- Divide the mixture among 30 tortilla chips. Garnish with Avocado paste and serve.
Click here for Top 10 Quick and Easy Appetizer Recipes