Spicy pita chips can be prepared easily and quickly at home. It saves you on a lazy day; it is ready to eat in just few minutes. It goes well with cheese dips and salsa. You can season pita chips with your favorite type of herbs or spices.
- 4 large pitas
- 5 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 tbsp Garlic powder
- 1 tbsp Onion powder
- 1 tsp Italian Seasoning
- 1 tsp Chili flakes (Optional)
- 2 tsp Black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cut pitas into 6-8 wedges. Keep aside.
- Take Olive oil into a bowl. Add garlic powder, Chili Flakes, Onion powder, Italian Seasoning and Black Pepper. Mix to blend spices properly.
- Brush pita wedges evenly with Oil-Spice mixture.
- Arrange pita wedges on a baking tray. Bake for 10-15 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite dip and enjoy the crisp!
Click here for Top 10 Quick and Easy Appetizer Recipes