Puffs are awesome when you add cheese to it! These are amazingly mouth watering appetizer for cheese lovers. Cheese puffs are easy to prepare and great for parties. You can eat cheese puffs with wine, soup or even with meat. They loved to be paired with any kind of food or can simply be eaten as appetizer with dips.
- 1 ½ Cups Cheddar cheese; grated
- ½ Cup + 1 tbsp Unsalted butter; divided and softened
- ¼ tsp Paprika
- ½ tsp Black Pepper
- 1 Cup All purpose flour
- 1 large Egg; Beaten
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp parsley leaves; chopped
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Sieve all purpose flour in a mixing bowl. Add Cheddar cheese, ½ Cup butter, Paprika, Black pepper, Egg and Salt.
- Mix properly and knead into soft dough. Make marble sized balls. Keep aside.
- Grease a baking tray with 1 tbsp butter.
- Bake Cheese balls for 15 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley leaves and Serve hot.
Click here for Top 10 Quick and Easy Appetizer Recipes