Chicken tandoori kebabs are yogurt marinated spicy and juicy fritters which has a slightly crispy coating which will definitely please your non-veg loving friends to the ‘wow’ level.
Tandoor is a clay oven; It brings an earthy aroma to the kebabs. But we don’t have tandoor at home. So we will make it in the electric oven. Let’s try to get that taste with this simple recipe !
- 2 Chicken Breast; Washed & Diced
- ½ Cup Hung Curd/ Yogurt
- Salt to taste
- 3 tbsp Lemon juice
- 2 tsp Garam Masala Powder
- 2 tsp Cumin Powder
- 2 tsp Coriander Powder
- 1 tsp Turmeric Power
- 2 tsp Red chili Powder
- 4 tbsp Ginger – Garlic Paste
- ¼ Cup vegetable oil
- 1 Cup Cilantro; Chopped
- Lime wedges
- Whip Yogurt in a mixing bowl till smooth.
- Add Salt, Lemon Juice, Garam Masala, Cumin Powder, Coriander Powder, Turmeric Powder, Red Chili Powder and Ginger-Garlic Powder. Whip to blend spices.
- Add chicken pieces to the yogurt mixture. Marinade for 5-6 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Line a Baking Tray with Aluminum foil. Spray Vegetable Oil on it.
- Arrange Chicken pieces on it leaving space between the pieces. Spray oil. Keep on lower rack.
- Roast (Bake) Chicken Pieces for 30 minutes or till it is cooked.
- Flip pieces and Broil for 2-3 minutes or till it is slightly charred and crispy.
- Garnish with Cilantro. Serve hot with Green Chutney, Onion Slices and lemon wedges.
Click here for the Vaisakhi Special Dishes