Virgin Mint lemonade is a sweet refreshing non alcoholic drink, this drink can easily be prepared at home in few minutes. For sweetness people choose different types of natural sweeteners , It completely depends on your choice.
- 6 tbsp Honey
- ½ cup + 6 tbsp water
- ½ cup fresh lemon juice
- 20 fresh mint leaves, plus a few extra sprigs to garnish
- 15 ice cubes
- 1-2 drops orange blossom water (optional)
- Add Honey and 6 tbsp of water to a small saucepan; heat over medium heat, stirring constantly, until Honey is dissolved. Cool to room temperature.
- Add Honey syrup, remaining ½ cup water, lemon juice, mint leaves, ice cubes, and orange blossom water to a blender. Pulse a few times to break the ice and blend till consistency you like for your drink.
- Pour into 2 glasses, garnish with mint leaves and Enjoy !
Click here for Top 10 Most Popular Mocktails