There are thousands of recipes for virgin sangria, each using a different combination of fruits, so we don’t have to worry too much about whether this one is “authentic.” Being a virgin version, any citrus fruit for the ‘wow’ flavor of sangria can be used.
- 1 Apple; peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp lemon Juice
- 1 cup Orange Juice
- 1 orange ; sectioned
- ¾ Cup cranberry-grape juice frozen concentrate; thawed
- Pinch of ground cinnamon
- 3 cups Club Soda
- In a medium pitcher, make the sangria mixer by adding the apple slices and lemon juice and stir.
- Add in the orange juice, orange sections, the cranberry-grape frozen concentrate and cinnamon.
- Let the mixture sit for an hour and allow flavors to meld.
- Just before serving, add Club soda to the pitcher.
- Serve in glasses filled with ice. Garnish with cinnamon
Click here for Top 10 Most Popular Mocktails